The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board is expected to release the Punjab VDO Admit Card very soon. Candidates who have applied for the Village Development Organizer / Gram Sevak exam can download the admit card a few days before the commencement of the exam. The recruitment process for the said post was closed on 27th June 2022.
To download the Gram Sevak Admit Card, candidates will need to enter their application registration number and date of birth. It is mandatory for aspirants to carry their admit card and a valid Photo ID proof to the exam hall.
PSSSB VDO Admit Card 2023
|Post Name||Village Development Organiser (VDO) / Gram Sevak|
|Total no. of Posts||792|
|Recruitment Body||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|PSSSB VDO Exam date||to be announced soon|
|PSSSB VDO Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam|
The direct link to download Punjab VDO /Gram Sevak Admit Card will be activated soon on the commission’s website. Applicants are advised to regularly check the website for any updates regarding the exam and admit card.
sssb.punjab.gov.in Gram Sevak Admit Card
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has declared that it will conduct a written test for the recruitment ofÂ Village Development Organiser (VDO) / Gram Sevak posts. The examination is scheduled to be conducted online or offline at various centers across the state. The Commission will provide the candidates with the complete information related to the examination center in the admit card.
The candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website of PSSSB. The exam roll number will contain important details like the examination center, timings, roll number, and other necessary instructions to be followed by the aspirants during the examination.
Punjab VDO Exam Date
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has completed the registration process for the VDO Exam and is now proceeding toward the selection test. It is expected that the written test might be conducted in June or July 2023. But applicants are advised to regularly check the official website to get the latest updates regarding the exam date.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. The candidates who clear the written exam will be called for the document verification round, which is the final stage of the selection process.
Punjab VDO / Gram Sevak Exam Pattern
- The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released a notice regarding the Village Development Officer (Gram Sevak) CBT Examination Pattern.
- The exam consists of 100 objective questions from various sections.
- Examinees will have 02 hours to attempt the exam.
- A negative marking system will be applied, where one-third of the marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Candidates are advised to answer as many questions as possible to avoid negative marking.
|S.No.||SubjectÂ||No. Of QuestionsÂ||Maximum MarksÂ|
|1.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25||25|
How to Download Punjab SSSB VDO Admit Card 2023?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the PSSSB which is sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Latest Updates”.
- Next, click on the link that says “PSSSB VDO Exam Admit Card“, which will take you to a new page.
- On the new page, you will be prompted to enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Verify the details and click on the “Download Now” button.
- Take a printout on a4 size sheet to get entry at the exam venue.
|Punjab Gram Sevak Admit Card||Download Here|