Manipur High Court LDA & Peon Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Check eligibility criteria and apply online applications at hcmimphal.nic.in
The High Court of Manipur has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Assistant & Group D (Peon) on its official portal. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can submit their application forms online for these 118 posts.
Online Registration for the same starts on 08 May 2023 and the last date for submission of your application form is 23 May 2023. Once the online application form process is carried out successfully the recruitment
- Opening Date for Submission of Application:Â 08 May 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application:Â 23 May 2023Â
- Written Exam Date: to be declared
hcmimphal.nic.in LDA & Group D Recruitment Notification 2023
|High Court of Manipur, Imphal
|Lower Division Assistant & Group D (Peon)
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Apply
|23 May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for LDA & Peon Recruitment
- For Lower Division Assistant Vacancies – A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or college is required. Furthermore, he or she must have basic computer skills.
- For Group D Vacancies – Applicants must have graduated from a recognized state/central board. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and driving experience.
- For LDA Posts – 1. Written Test 2. Typing Test 3. Viva Voice
- For Peon/Chowkidar/ Chowkidar cum Sweeper / Caretaker posts – Written Examination
|Candidates residents outside of MP
How to apply for Manipur High Court LDA & Group D Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply for their High Court Vacancies by following the easy steps below. We provide some necessary details related to this recruitment read all the procedures carefully before applying for the said vacancies.
- Firstly, go to the official website hcmimphal.nic.in.
- On the homepage, find click on LDA & Group D Vacancies.
- Enter all the required details such as name, fatherâ€™s name, date of birth, etc.
- Pay the application fee and upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.