OPTCL JMT, JMOT, Stenographer, and Office Assistant Result 2023 (Released). Odisha OPTCL Junior Management Trainee, Stenographer, Office Assistant, and Jr Maintenance and Operator Trainee Cut-Off Score & Merit List Download.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has successfully conducted the Odisha Power OA, JMT, and JMOT exams. Candidates who have appeared for these exams are now waiting for the OPTCL Result. This article will provide all the necessary details about the OPTCL Result for Odisha Power OA, JMT, JMOT, Cut Off Marks, and Result Date.
Finally, the examination authority has declared the OPTCL Result on the official website. Candidates can now check the exam result using the exam roll number and date of birth.
Overview of OPTCL
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited is a state-owned power transmission company in Odisha, India. It was incorporated in March 2004 and is responsible for the transmission of electricity in the state. OPTCL is a subsidiary of Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC).
optcl.co.in JMT, JMOT, Stenographer Trainee Result 2023
|RecruiterÂ||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Jobs|
|Exam Date||05 & 06 May 2023|
|OPTCL Trainee Result Date||Released – Check Here|
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) conducts various exams for the recruitment of candidates for different posts. The Odisha Power OA, JMT, JMOT Exam is conducted to fill the posts of Office Assistant, Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMT), and Junior Management Trainee (JMOT). The written exam consists of multiple-choice questions and is organized online.
OPTCL Result Date
The OPTCL Result for Odisha Power OA, JMT, and JMOT exams is expected to be released in the month of June 2023. Candidates can check the official website of the recruitment authority for the latest updates regarding the result date.
How to Check OPTCL Trainee Result 2023
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their OPTCL Result:
- Go to the official website of OPTCL – www.optcl.co.in
- Click on the “Career” tab.
- Select the “Results” option.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your OPTCL Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the exam result and take a printout of the result for further use.
OPTCL Cut-Off Marks
OPTCL Cut Off Marks are the minimum marks that candidates need to score in order to qualify for the next round of the selection process. The cut-off marks are decided by the recruitment authority based on various factors such as the number of aspirants appearing for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and the previous year’s cut-off marks.
Factors Affecting OPTCL Cut-Off Marks
The following factors can affect the Cut Off Score:
- Difficulty Level of the Exam: If the exam is difficult, the cut-off marks may be lower as compared to an easy exam.
- Number of Candidates Appearing for the Exam: If the number of candidates appearing for the exam is high, the cut-off marks may be higher as compared to a low number of candidates.
- Previous Year Cut-Off Marks: If the previous year’s cut-off marks were high, the current year’s cut-off marks may also be high.
What Next After OPTCL Result?
After the OPTCL Odisha Result is declared, candidates who have qualified for the exam will be called for the next round of the selection process. The next round may include a written test, group discussion, or personal interview.