APDCL Junior Manager Exam Admit Card 2023. Assam Power Jr Manager / Asstt Manager Online Examination Date, Check Paper Patter & Exam Scheme at www.apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission invited online applications on 06 April 2023 for the 236 vacant seats for the post of Junior Manager & Assistant Manager and this process of inviting online applications for registration ended on 09 May 2023.
The recruitment authority is now soon going to organize an Online Computer Based Test (CBT) exam for the said posts. As of now, the examination authority has not released any notification regarding the APDCL Jr. Manager Exam Date but is expected to be held in the month of July/August and the APDCL Admit Card will be issued at least 10 days before the exam.
www.apsc.nic.in APDCL Junior Manager Admit Card 2023
|Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
|APDCL Junior Manager Exam Date
|to be announced
|APDCL Jr. Manager Admit Card Release Date
|to be released soon
Aspirants will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a printed form of Admit Card along with it a copy of any of the Government IDs for verification purposes.
Read all the details and other information mentioned on the APDCL Manager Admit Card. If you notice any mismatch on the admit card you can report it to the Authorities immediately. Please do not use any correction pen or something or rectify, in case of it Contact Helpline No: 1800-572-23-43 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days)Â the new admit card will be issued to the applicant.
Examinees are also advised donâ€™t carry any electronic device or any form of paper except the exam call letter and govt. Id.
APDCL Jr. Manager Selection Process
The recruitment authority is going to conduct various stages in order to select the deserving candidates for the post of Junior Manager & Assistant Manager. Applicants need to clear all the following stages for the final selection.
- Computer-Based Test
- Skill Test
- Viva Voice
- Document Verification
APDCL Junior Manager Paper Pattern
- The computer-based test will be organized.
- The Exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- This exam took two hours to complete.
- Each right answer will be rewarded as one mark.
- General English, General Aptitude & Emotional Intelligence, General Knowledge, and a core topic will be tested.
- For each incorrect answer, a 0.25 penalty is applied.
How to download Admit Card for APDCL Jr. Manager Exam 2023?
Just follow all the steps described below to grab the Admit Card:
- Visit the official webpage at apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Call Letters/Admit Cards” button.
- Then select the advertisement from the given list.
- Enter detail in the Candidate Login Section, and then press â€œGet Admit Cardâ€.
- Thus, download Admit Card, and print it for further use.
|APDCL Manager Admit Card
|Download (Link will be Added)