GSRTC Call Letter 2023: The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has some exciting plans in the works. They are preparing to conduct a written exam to find the right individuals for the roles of Driver and Conductor in the Gujarat Roadways. These roles are responsible for ensuring that people travel smoothly and safely across the state.
The exact dates for the exam have not yet been finalized, but it is expected to take place within the next two months. It is like the department is setting the stage for a major event that is just around the corner.
GSRTC Call Letter 2023
The department is looking to fill a total of 7,404 vacancies. These vacancies are like doors of opportunity waiting to be opened. Of these, 3,342 are for the role of Conductor, who ensures that passengers have a smooth ride. The remaining 4,062 vacancies are for the position of Driver, who is responsible for safely transporting people to their destination.
|Call Letter||GSRTC Call Letter 2023|
|Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)|
|Post||Driver & Conductor|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|GSRTC Call Letter Release Date||ten days before the exam|
The department will issue a document called the GSRTC Call Letter 2023. This is like a special pass that allows you to participate in the written exam. The call letter will be available for download exclusively on the official GSRTC website at gsrtc.in. It is like having a ticket to a very important event. Just like you would never forget your movie ticket, you must remember to download and print your GSRTC Call Letter and take it with you to the exam hall. It is your key to opening those doors of opportunity and embarking on this exciting journey with GSRTC.
gsrtc.in Driver and Conductor Call Letter Download Link
The official website of the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is the most important resource for downloading the GSRTC Call Letter 2023. This link will allow all applicants to access their hall tickets. If you are looking for a direct link, please scroll down to the following paragraphs. We will also provide information on the Driver & Conductor call letter date and gsrtc.in Driver and Conductor exam date 2023 in this article. However, the hall tickets are expected to be released in the second week of October 2023.
How to download the GSRTC Driver and Conductor Call Letter 2023?
Applicants who are going to appear for the exam must follow the following steps to get their call letter, as the department will not be sending it to any applicant by post or any other source:
- Go to the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on the “Call Letter/Preference” tab in the main menu.
- Then, click on “Preliminary Test”.
- Search for recruitment and click on it.
- Now, click on the “Call Letter Download” link.
- Fill in the required information and click on “Login”.
- A call letter will appear. Look for the download icon and click on it.
- Print it and keep it with you for future reference.
Gujarat Driver and Conductor Exam Pattern 2023
- There will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in the exam.
- Each question will be worth 1 mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The time allotted for the exam is 2 hours.
|Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning||10|
|General Information/Ticket and Large Rental Strategic Questions||10|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||20|
Documents Required with GSRTC Call Letter
The following documents are required to be carried for entry into the examination hall:
- Photograph: A recent passport-size photograph.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card: A copy of your Aadhaar Card.
- Driving License: A copy of your driving license.
- PAN Card: A copy of your PAN Card.
- Passport: A copy of your passport.
- I-Card of Institution (if applicable): A copy of your institution ID card (if applicable).
- Any other relevant ID Proof: Any other valid identification document.
Ensure that all documents are valid and up-to-date to facilitate smooth verification. Failure to present the required documents may result in disqualification.